Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please Pray....

Although I never met these people, I have followed their Blog. Please pray for Will and Aileen. On January 15, 2008, they received a call that their beautiful baby girl, Ariana, has passed away in Guatemala from pneumonia. They had just spent a week with her in early January. My heart breaks for them and I pray that God will surround them with loving people to carry them through this difficult time. You can view their Blog at www.adoptingariana.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I am th oldest Lund and I am soo excited to have Peter comming to live with us. I have to been to Guatemala two times and it was a amazing place! When I was on the plane with my mom and sister I looked out the window and the clouds were poking out of the clouds.

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Peter is the cutest baby in the world!!! It's so good of you guys to adopt! I want to come over to visit him as soon as he comes!!! I'll pray for Peter's safe trip to Minnesota!

Eleena said...

I am so glad you guys are able to get Peter. It has been a long wait but in the end it will be worth it. I hope I can visit him as soon as I can. I will prey for him.

Eleena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.